DCMA – Copyright Infringement
We take abuse of our service very seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification. A proper notification MUST have at least the following information, or it may be IGNORED.
- Identify yourself as either:
• The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
• A personal authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, Street address, Telephone number, Mobile number, and Email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that Flachdcd Recordings disable access over the World Wide Web.
- Identify the material by its URL(s).
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notice is accurate.
You may submit a notice Here or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org